60 Degree Gloss Meter For Paint Marble Multiple Measurement Modes Precise Gloss Meter FRU WG60
WG60 digital gloss meters use long life light sources that have good repeatability. Small size, high accuracy, as well as excellent stability.
The appearance and design are perfectly combined with the structural design, which is in line with human mechanics.
Multiple measurement functions: manual measurement, automatic measurement, single measurement, average measurement.
FRU WG60 is a partable gloss meter for paint, marble, inks, baked enamels, coatings, wood products, granite, tiles, plastics, paper, and other non-metallic materials.
- Portable▶ One button operation, easy-to-use operation. English operating system. Measurement Range: 0-200Gu
- Stable▶ More conducive to keeping the instrument stable when used. The best repeatability is ≤ 0.02
- Precison▶ Precision measurement performance with core technological competence. Large Data Storage:100 groups
- More Function Expansion▶ Connect the micro printer to realize the real-time output of measured data. Using High Capacity Li-ion Battery: Li-ion battery will save cost and charge to ensure the stability of long time measurement
- Innovative Technologies▶ Core technological configuration with several innovative technologies. Automatic calibration, Direct positioning, Fastest to 0.5s, Set tolerance, etc. This gloss meter is designed and manufactured with reference to the international standard ISO 2813 and China national standard GB/T9754.
|Package Dimensions||9.33 x 6.89 x 2.99 inches|
|Item model number||WG60 Precision Glossmeter|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Coverage||Measurement Range: 0-200Gu|
|Special Features||Measurement Range: 0-200Gu. Above 200Gu, it can not support measurement. If the gloss is too low, it can not work good then, because this Precision Glossmeter is suitable for ordinary applications.|
Quentin Bridges –
I love this, it just meets my production needs and doesn’t cost me a lot of money. measuring the brightness of baked metal surfaces is accurate
Leonard Marshall –
The instruction is not very detailed, it took a long time to learn to use, now the operation is easy, the measurement is accurate
Cara Philemon –
measurement of ordinary carbon steel is enough, high accuracy, the error in the acceptable range
Venus Albert –
Nice test equipment, it would be better if the shipping was a little faster.